Curse Of The Grey Matter

I've been doing some thinking lately. Some things that I should have thought more about I've probably not thought about enough, some things that should probably just be a minor consideration I've most likely been over thinking, and some really weird stuff has been creeping into my already weird dreams at night.

If dreams are the subconscious trying to tell us something I do wish it would just spit it out! I mean why would a girl who was 2 years ahead of me in school, who I had nothing to do with, who, ok, is quite attractive but I've never even thought about, be reading my palms telling me one of them has changed? What on Earth is that supposed to mean? I'm not having nightmares. I'm not getting recurring images of extreme situations, stressful moments, or fatalities I've dealt with... just really weird unrelated crap.

And why do I get that Déjà vu feeling a shit load but never with anything important? I'm sure winding a car window up is not something that should be that memorable.

Anyway, there's a wee insight into my mental realm.

0 comments:

Post a Comment