Another Day

1:12 P.M. Tuesday, 11th of May 2010.

There's $10.35 in my wallet.
All I feel like doing is sleeping. What I want to do is beat the living shit out of one or two painfully irritating people who have no business inhaling oxygen in this universe. It's an interesting sensation feeling the desire to behead a person with a blunt object yet having no motivation to even bother holding a begrudged conversation. The mind says "Fuck 'em," the body says "fuck it."

On one hand I'm over it. On the other hand I'll show the bastards. You can't keep me down. I'll take whatever bullshit you can throw at me and when it's over and done with if I've gone anywhere, I've gone higher up. I won't lower myself to anyone else's standards. There's better people than me out there, there's also far worse!

The unfortunate truth.

0 comments:

Post a Comment