Meh

4:17 P.M.

Meh.

There's a lawn that needs mowing. There's a mower in the garage. I have an assessment in less than 2 weeks, I should study up. Meh.

I would have a lot more day to day enthusiasm if it didn't seem that I can't scratch myself without some bullshit problem occurring the very next day.

You can't make everyone happy all the time. That doesn't bother me. What bothers me is those unhappy fuckers putting their 10 cents worth into what doesn't concern them and creating problems for others who are just trying to do their best to get a fair go and give others a fair go. Unfortunately there's always one or two selfish sods who consider themselves to be above everyone else, the people that bitch and moan until they get their own way, the people that believe the rules only apply to everyone else, the people that like to boss others around to make themselves feel good, the people that keep stepping out of line and crossing the mark because others are intimidated by them and won't stop them. Because of this these people get to waltz around feeling important while throwing their weight around and the people who are in charge sit back and let it happen. Why? Because when it comes down to it that's all they can do. Some one steps out of line all they get as punishment is a pleasant conversation over tea and scones which shits me because the people who basically get penalised are people who are trying to get things right.

So yeah... meh.

0 comments:

Post a Comment