Cebit Australia 2010


Gotta say - EPIC FAIL

Where to start? Well first of all I noticed a distinct absence the of BIG industry players Microsoft, Apple, Google... Hell, I didn't even see anything to do with Linux.
It's meant to be an I.T. business and technology exhibition. Where were the big boys? Where were the market giants? Gygabyte was there. McAfee, AVG, Norton - they were there. But how's this for a joke? Bloody BigPond wasn't even there!

Ok fair enough, different businesses get different results from it each year. Some decide it's not worth it, others don't register in time. But the ones that do register, and do exhibit, and do go to the trouble of having a rather expensive and professional looking set up, for those companies, if you insist on displaying scantily clad women to get your sales up... it doesn't really work all that well. Yeah you get a lot of guys coming over to "check out the talent" but they're not thinking about your products.

And I just had an interruption which screwed up my entire train of thought so this is where this post ends.

1 comments:

In the Blue Moon of my Heart said...

i respect you Josh man :)

Post a Comment