CARS

Cash Accumulation Removal Service.

I currently am in possession of a white automatic 1994 six cylinder Ford Falcon ED money pit. I am at the stage where I want someone to either buy it from me or crash into me so I can get the insurance money to go and buy a more versatile vehicle. I've decided to take time in finding exactly what I want instead of what other people think is a good idea for me. Partially because I like big vehicles with a lot of room to stretch inside, but mostly because my previous cars have turned out to have problem after problem.

In the last 3 years over 2 cars I have had to buy a new muffler, air box, brake pedal, side mirror, seat belt buckle, alternator, IAC motor, power steering pump, petrol pump, petrol cap, radiator cap, ash tray, steering rack, 2 sets of brake pads, wiper blades, radiator, 3 sets of new tyres, MAG wheels, suspension, hydraulic lifters, CD player, hand brake cable, and how ever many light bulbs. Let's just say I want my next car to be road worthy before I buy it.

Here's what I want:

Manual
4WD
4 Cylinder Diesel
Ute (tub not tray)
5 seater (2 or 4 Door)
Tow Bar, Bull Bar, Roll Bar
MP3 CD Player (Jack/USB input)

NOT FORD, HOLDEN, OR MAZDA.

Prefer Toyota or Nissan.

So perhaps a Land Cruiser, Hilux, or Navara.

See what happens.

1 comments:

In the Blue Moon of my Heart said...

dude, you forgot air conditioning

Post a Comment