Review: Work Wonders: Feed Your Dog Raw Meaty Bones


Work Wonders: Feed Your Dog Raw Meaty Bones
Work Wonders: Feed Your Dog Raw Meaty Bones by Tom Lonsdale

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Work Wonders is a very easy to follow, and understand, explanation of what we should all be feeding our canine companions and the reasons why. Every other sub species of the Grey Wolf such as the Dingo, Arctic Wolf and Arabian Wolf seek out a diet very similar to that of the parent species Canus Lupus (the Grey Wolf) so why are we not all providing a similar diet to our dogs, Canus Lupus Familiaris? They are after all essentially modified house wolves.

Work Wonders is simplified for the layman. I, with my simple mind read it in a few hours and misunderstood nothing (as far as I know).
For those wanting more in depth scientific, mind blowing information, I recommend Raw Meaty Bones, also by Tom Lonsdale.



View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment