Fun Times

Oh, that's right! I have a blog I've left unattended for 3 months. Skipping back over it it seems to be half full of deep and meaningful heartfelt truth from the depths of my soul (yeah right) and the rest is just trivial non-important nonsensical dribble. I can't see any reason to change this either. Therefore I shall just put an update of my trivial, non-important and nonsensical life.

Let's see now...

My bottom left wisdom tooth - Number 38 - decided to poke it's head through and attempt to fuck Number 37 up the arse so the dentist decided to get an X-ray to catch the culprit in the act.


Those with a bit of dental understanding will notice the abscess beneath 38 and the fact that it's rooting the nerve beside it. Want a closer look?




Now, I must point out that the agony i was making with painkiller after painkiller was nothing compared to the actual extraction process.
i.e. I think there was a good reason for the bruise under the surgeon's eye.
Anyway, it's out now as you can see.


You can also see where he drilled into it, and, if you look really close you can see where he slipped with the drill several times.

Fun times.

0 comments:

Post a Comment