1 Infraction on The Tech Guy

Have a read of this.

I start out with a question about why a disc isn't working and as soon I mention it was a torrent the thread is closed and I am given an "Infraction" notice. For all they know the torrent could have been a legal back up from my PC in Timbuktu to my PC at home but because they don't support piracy they don't support torrents which are only viewed as being the anti-Christ because a lot of commercially available software is distributed for free over the torrent networks. But hey, this is just saving people money without funding piracy. Have your say here.


Now have a read of this.

I have an issue with not being able to write to blank media. It wouldn't matter what make or model of burner or dvd I had tried to use it simply wouldn't have worked because I needed a dual layer disc. But instead of helpful suggestions for fixing the problem with the stuff I have available some brain dead fuck-knuckle who believes everything he finds on Google tells me to go buy new shit. News Flash: Already fuckin' did!
To further show his stupidity after I had figured it out for myself he get hung up on a crossed wire saying the burner should burn to a single layer disc no worries. Not when what I'm burning is bigger than a single layer DVD Dick Head!


Thanks for all the useless fucking so called help!
The Tech Guy Here to further your frustration.

0 comments:

Post a Comment