One Day At A Time

It's been a little over a month now. Where did that month go? I'm now at the stage where I forget about my coffee and it goes cold because there's no one there to hurry me up about giving her the cup. I'm now at the stage where I'm slowly starting to talk to more friends again. I'm now at the stage where I don't think I see her out the corner of my eye. I'm now at the stage where I occasionally think I feel her lying beside me. I'm now at the stage where I'm not going to get rid of my car because it was her's. I'm now at the stage where I'm feeling like we should get another dog but Tammy's things are still everywhere and we're really not ready. I'm now at the stage where I'm just taking one day at a time.

1 comments:

In the Blue Moon of my Heart said...

*huggers*

Post a Comment